what do you want your role in the rit?
I was thinking sharing the different aspects... either you do the male elements, I do the female, or vice versa... depending on what you see as balance. Do you want to call the goddess in and I call the god in? Do you want a part in the actual rit?
We can charge the divination tools.. as well as ask our ancestors for protection and communication. I will find something to read about the ancestors.. and I do have a booklight. I know we can do this.. I'm jazzed.. lol..
Talk to ya later..
Loni
We can charge the divination tools.. as well as ask our ancestors for protection and communication. I will find something to read about the ancestors.. and I do have a booklight. I know we can do this.. I'm jazzed.. lol..
Talk to ya later..
Loni
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home