Tuesday, October 26, 2004

another note

just read the comment on the ancestor invocation you wrote.. no biggy.. if you still want me to change it.. let me know.. if it's ok now that you have the rit.. ok too.. but I need to know if I need to find something else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Ternay said...

Not that big a deal to me . . . I can work with it.

Question regarding time frame:

1. we cast circle in living room

2. at that time are you going into the cave and cleansing it? When does that happen?

3. in the living room we do pass the staff, affirmation and then meditation?

October 28, 2004 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger mariah said...

I can do the cleansing just before we start.. make any final adjustments and such.. I suggest doing the affirmation and staff before we begin the meditation.. but after we pull the circle... do you have quarter calls and everthing for outside the cave? Also.. when would you like to give the necklace to Jim.. and we need to release the energy... for prosperty, health and happiness?..

October 28, 2004 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home