More thoughts
ok.. now your getting an idea of how my brain works.. lol.. can't stop!
don't forget to set an extra plate at the table.. for our ancestors..
Also.. if you have the Solitary Witch book.. there is a description of Samhain on page 76 that we might think about using.
Since this is our new year.. do we get to use party favors to close the circle???.. what fun!!!
Ok.. just found this.. I'm looking now in Bucky's book..
I was thinking we could use this after the mediation.. to bring them to the 'cave'
a bell is rung 3 times..
Summoner: "Haste, Haste! No time to wait! We're off to the Sabbat, so don't be late!"
Priest/ess: "To the Sabbat!"
All: "To the Sabbat!"
We lead them into the cave, with primative drumming in the background, and move deosil around the circle. (Dancing is ok) We can chant the names of the gods and goddesses.. I have alist of them.
Once we get everyone in.. and have raised some energy... this is the script:
Priest: "Nowis the time of change. Now do we leave the light and enter the darkness. Yet do we do so gladly, for we know it to be but the turning of the might wheel of the year."
Priestess: At this time of the year the gates between the workls are open. We call upon our ancestors, our loved ones, to pass through and joooin with us at this time. We invite them to delight in celebration with those they love.
there's more.. and I'll bring my bucky book so you can see it tonight. (I have 2 copies of it)
ok.. enough for the moment..
don't forget to set an extra plate at the table.. for our ancestors..
Also.. if you have the Solitary Witch book.. there is a description of Samhain on page 76 that we might think about using.
Since this is our new year.. do we get to use party favors to close the circle???.. what fun!!!
Ok.. just found this.. I'm looking now in Bucky's book..
I was thinking we could use this after the mediation.. to bring them to the 'cave'
a bell is rung 3 times..
Summoner: "Haste, Haste! No time to wait! We're off to the Sabbat, so don't be late!"
Priest/ess: "To the Sabbat!"
All: "To the Sabbat!"
We lead them into the cave, with primative drumming in the background, and move deosil around the circle. (Dancing is ok) We can chant the names of the gods and goddesses.. I have alist of them.
Once we get everyone in.. and have raised some energy... this is the script:
Priest: "Nowis the time of change. Now do we leave the light and enter the darkness. Yet do we do so gladly, for we know it to be but the turning of the might wheel of the year."
Priestess: At this time of the year the gates between the workls are open. We call upon our ancestors, our loved ones, to pass through and joooin with us at this time. We invite them to delight in celebration with those they love.
there's more.. and I'll bring my bucky book so you can see it tonight. (I have 2 copies of it)
ok.. enough for the moment..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home