more thoughts
Can we not use cardboard or even craft paper.. crinkle it up then shape it like a cone and hang from the ceiling? We could use them also on the floor.. paint them black.. or clay color..
The theme.. ok.. are you wanting to change the focus from divination to acceptance? This could be acceptance in life.. in all things.. not just death.. but the cycle of things.
Are you wanting to call quarters before the meditation in the livingroom? or do them in the 'cave'?
I will tell you.. what keeps hitting me is the whole death acceptance thing.. not divination.. I'm having trouble finding a way to link the two...
The theme.. ok.. are you wanting to change the focus from divination to acceptance? This could be acceptance in life.. in all things.. not just death.. but the cycle of things.
Are you wanting to call quarters before the meditation in the livingroom? or do them in the 'cave'?
I will tell you.. what keeps hitting me is the whole death acceptance thing.. not divination.. I'm having trouble finding a way to link the two...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home