Shopping
Lady Moonwolf,
I think i have the bear skull solved, although I might need help . . . I bought a lb of clay at Michaels--I am thinking of sculping it from clay.
I am off to garden ridge today, maybe a thrift store and spirits halloween superstore. I may buy nothing. . . I don't know yet. I might buy a lot of stuff. I will just see what is there. I will let you know.
I think i have the bear skull solved, although I might need help . . . I bought a lb of clay at Michaels--I am thinking of sculping it from clay.
I am off to garden ridge today, maybe a thrift store and spirits halloween superstore. I may buy nothing. . . I don't know yet. I might buy a lot of stuff. I will just see what is there. I will let you know.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home