Monday, October 18, 2004

What I have so far..

Samhain 2004
Gather everyone at the door to the cave
Priestess:
Gaia, open your heart,
To one who comes seeking rebirth
Mother Bear, lead the way
Into the womb of the Earth
Spirits of those who have gone before

Brothers, Warriors, Fathers
Sisters, Witches, Mothers and Midwives
Call up the magick,
around let it spin
Transform the paths of our lives
Into the darkness,

alone we must walk
A vision quest for to seek,
Strong we must be,
that we may see
How with the world we link
So into the depths of the Earth

And into the depths of your mind
Go now, Journey the quest,
To find what it is you must find

Priest: "Now is the time of change. Now do we leave the light and enter the darkness. Yet do we do so gladly, for we know it to be but the turning of the might wheel of the year."

Priestess: At this time of the year the gates between the worlds are open. We call upon our ancestors, our loved ones, to pass through and join with us at this time. We invite them to delight in celebration with those they love.

Enter the ‘cave’

Priestess and Priest walk Deosil around the room.. until everyone has entered.

Pull circle
_________________

What do you think? I'm working on the skull today.. Jewel is going to get clay.. so we will have it done..

1 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

Ok.. so thats not all I have.. but it's the start.. I am putting other stuff together.. but I thought this was a cool begining..

October 18, 2004 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home